Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Eagle Eye

I'm sitting here (doing nothing of course) ready and waiting to swoop as soon as a big meeting finishes this afternoon. I want to nip in and scavage around for left over food from their lunch. It's external business being discussed today so they've pulled out all the stops with the catering. I always give the sandwiches a miss because they come out of the room sweating with curling edges, but I am partial to a left over brownie or fruit salad.

So much food went in their earlier, by my calculations of the food-to-people ratio, a fair amount should come back out. The house-keeper / cleaning lady / tea-maker always brings the trolley past me on her way to the kitchen so I get first pickings.

I've got my eagle eye on some fruit compots today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter