Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kim Count

It's only 3:40pm and unfortunately Allen has left for the day. Although I am hugely relieved that he's gone, this means that my 'Kim Count' won't be fully representative of a normal day in this place...

Nevertheless, the results for today are as follow:

Number of times I have been called Kim = 4

Number of times I have sprinted away from my desk through fear of being called Kim infront of someone who knows that that's not my name = 6

"Take care Kim" were Allen's parting words as he left for the day.

"I will" was my ridiculous reply!

NB. This will be a test 'Kim Count' - I will do an official one when Allen returns so that I can demonstrate the full horror that I have to endure day in day out. I fear that these results don't do the horror justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter