Friday, November 11, 2005

Casual Friday

It's casual Friday again today.

I'm wearing jeans.

I'm not on edge today, because I really don't care, and I would quite like to be told off for wearing casual clothes because I'm in a bad mood and spoiling for a bit of an argument... (Not that I would say anything though - actually I'd probably end up apologising for my poor lack of judgment).

I do however, feel like an awful tramp.

I'm wearing my old jeans, rather than my smart ones. They're a bit frayed and quite faded. I'm wearing a plain white vest top (because it was all I could find in the rush this morning) and a manky old black cardie. The cardigan isn't quite made of wool, so I find it rather itchy and have to keep the arms rolled up past my elbows. It's the cardie that I keep at work, on the back of my chair, for those extra cold days in the office. It probably smells a bit festy as I get cold most days, and I've had it here for over a month. I think I'll take it home and wash it over the weekend. I am a bit worried though, that it'll fall apart in the washing machine as I imagine its only the grot that is keeping the manky old thing together!

I knew from the moment I woke up today that the day was going to drag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter