Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Christmas music is playing...

...and the time is passing nicely. I have done nothing today (of course, no change there then) but I only have 1 hour and 35 minutes to go... Not bad at all for a Thursday!

I am actually going to have a look at the train times on t'internet in a minute. I am going to see if there will be any trains waiting for me at the station if I leave at 4:45pm today. May as well I think, seeing as I can!

I've printed off 10 copies of my CV which is ok for now. I am starting to stock pile them in preperation for my new job onslaught in the new year. The more I send out the more chance I have of getting one - that conforms to the law of averages doesn't it? I think so. Anyway, it's an early step in the right direction to gaining new employment in the new year - I can't be doing nothing for ever.

----------

Everyone seems to have gone for Christmas already. Finance went to the pub at lunch and haven't returned so i'm guessing they wont be. It's basically just me, Beryl (Jenny), Loopy Loo (Tania) and Nutty (Laura) left. Not much point in me being here... But there never really is though of course. Would anyone know if I nipped off at 15:22? Probably not! Would anyone care? Doubt it. Am I too scared to risk it? Totally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter