Monday, December 19, 2005

Honest emails

I had some emails from my new boss this morning, but they were just the pleasantries so I managed to keep the communication short.

Now he just sent me another one which read:

"Hiya, Your new photo's front is on it's way up, ermmmmmmmmmm nice photo...... had you been out the night before ??? How's your day ?"

To which I replied:

"That's not at all funny! I'm particularly un-photogenic and particularly unhappy about that fact! You should have seen the one that was taken first...

I'm actually quietly pleased with the one I've got - on my last [company] pass my head was MASSIVE!

I've been rushed off my feet today (lies), it's been fun and is going well (lies), the morning has just flown (I'm lying) and I'm glad it's only Monday (that's not true either!). Apart from that, it's fine I suppose...

Amy"

I wonder if I should be so honest with my new boss? Humm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter