Thursday, December 22, 2005

9 hours until Christmas break!

I only have nine work hours left until I finish for Christmas! When I finish for Christmas I have a whole ten days off... I'm so happy about that!

Today has actually been ok - there's not many people here so it's quite relaxed... And of the people who are here, no one really minds what I am up to. So if I had something to be up to (work-wise or otherwise) I could be up to it without anyone raising an eyebrow!

So, my task for today is to update and print a large quantity of my CV. I've pretty much got it up to date already, (making this job look as interesting and challenging as possible), so it's just a matter of making it look great and printing out as many as my printer will allow before it packs up again!

Of course another good thing about today is that I know will be out the door at 5pm on the dot! Tomorrow the office closes at 12pm (hence why I have so few hours left to hellishly endure) but if it's empty I'll be leaving as soon as I arrive!

So far I have done nothing in the 3 hours that I have been here, but it has somehow gone quite quickly all the same. I think that this is a good sign! Allen is away so I don't have to deal with him, the lady who isn't my boss but kind of watches over me is off, so I don't need to worry about her either... Her jobs-worth helper (who grates me immensely) is off too... So generally I'd say it's a pretty good day!

Yep, I'd actually go as far as to say that it's ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter