Thursday, December 15, 2005

Coconut milk

I decided, while eating my dinner last night, that my task for the day would be to research how coconut milk can be used as a substitute for a blood transfusion. It was the by product of a random conversation - I think.

I've Googled it and I can see references to it, but I can't see any sites that want to give me the full low down and I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. I know that I don't exactly have anything better to be doing, but I had wanted to see some fascinating facts and I don't appear to be able to find any. I have seen how to actually do a coconut milk tranfusion (although they call it coconut 'water' and that it comes from the 'meat' so I'm slightly dubious as to whether we are talking about the same thing...) Anyway, you place the tube in the coconut 'eye' (they have eyes apparently) and feed it into the injured person's arm... Clever, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Now I'm torn, more researching of coconut milk, or looking at something else that is possibly more useful. I definitely can't read any more news because that is all I did this morning. BBC News, Sky News, The Times, The Guardian, BBC News, Sky News, The Times, The Guardian, BBC News Sky News, The Times, The Guardian...

Well, nearly wasted 15 minutes writing this... That's something I suppose.

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2007 9:49 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Cool, Shit man I cant touch but that was cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter