Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Party Animals

I forgot to say... It was the Christmas party last night.

I didn't go.

When asked why I replied "oh, because I don't really like anyone here!"

My honesty was well received though, because I was telling one of the few people that I do actually like!

Anyway, kick off was at 7:30pm and a whole gaggle of ladies felt the need to leave the office at 3:30pm to go and get their hair done together. True.

On their way out the door one of the ladies described her outfit to the others:

"I'm wearing my silk trousers and a slinky sparkly top".

Silk trousers for a roller disco? Clever choice.

By all accounts it was a pretty sober affair. I've heard a few whisperings and have had a couple of people hanging around my desk hinting in my direction, attempting to prompt me to ask delving questions - which I haven't because I really don't care what happened, when, where, or who did what to who (or should that be who did what to whom?). No broken bones from the drunken rollerskating. Not even any minor injuries....

Silk trousers still in tact as far as latest reports suggest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter