Monday, December 12, 2005

Tania's back!

Tania's back, yippie!!! (Three exclamation marks are definitely required here!)

Although she sits around the corner so I don't see her much, Tania has returned from her back packing jaunt to Asia (she's been away for a month) and this little addition to my day really makes all the difference... Partly because she makes me laugh, and partly because I can talk to her about the whole Kim thing. She understands and she finds it funny!

She was standing at my desk this morning, asking me questions, making sure that she said 'Amy' loudly at the end of each one. She was conducting this little exercise because Allen's door was wide open and she was attempting to get across the idea that my name is Amy, without actually telling him...

...He obviously heard because he got up from his desk in a huff and slammed the door shut!

However, he clearly chose to take no notice of the content of the loud conversation, as he just this minute came over to say "I am glad to see you back Kim, it's nice to see you", to which I replied "Oh! Nice to see you too"... (Idiot)

Nice indeed...

Kim indeed...

Silly man!

But Tania's back, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter