Friday, January 20, 2006

Oh. Dear. Lord.

What have I done that is so bad I deserve this?...

It has been decided that although I do not leave until the 31st of January, the new girl should start on Monday which means...

...I can't bring myself to say it...

...I have to do a SEVEN day handover!

This cannot be right.

When I started I had a two hour hand over and that was an ample amount of time.

We are going to end up ripping eachother's hair out. We can't both sit here for eight hours a day surfing the net together. We can't both just sit here doing nothing all day side by side. It's going to be horrible and awkward and I bet she will hate it so much she won't even make it through until Wednesday. I'd even put money on it (if I had any that is!)

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

What a joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter