Thursday, February 07, 2008

Disinterested

Since being dragged into my boss' boss' office yesterday and finding myself being threatened with disciplinary action for discussing my salary with others (which I haven't) and being randomly accused of being "ageist" (which I wasn't, I clearly haven't mentioned anybody's age in my email) I have realised that I can no longer remain in my current position. It may seem like a rash decision, but I do not see that I have a choice. They told me that they would not be taking the issue to HR on this occasion and expected me to be grateful.

The problem is (other than being bullied and slandered), I spent the evening yesterday and the morning today trawling through Banking jobs in London websites and I could not be more disinterested if I tried. Reading the words "FX, Derivatives, Settlements, Reconciliations, Prestigious Financial Institution" makes me want to wake up find myself in a different kind of institution all together!

I am fed up making the rich richer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter