Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Feeling bad

Oh no. I feel really bad. A man just fell down the ramp on his way out. His whole leg seemed to buckle as he fell. Poor guy. He laughed it off as he crawled to the far side of the door and I pretended not to notice as I spoke to a courier. I should have checked he was ok. I am a bad person.

I feel doubly bad because I found the whole thing really funny earlier. Now somebody's been hurt I feel kind of responsible.

Even though nothing is technically broken (except perhaps a leg) I think I should make some new signs tomorrow: 'Watch out for the pointless and cunningly disguised ramp' or something similar.

NB. Allen has gone home so there will be no new 'Kim Count' today afterall...


1 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 5:34 pm , Blogger Zanitram said...

Ignoring people is sometimes a necessity at work. Like yesterday.. when a lady came in and asked to borrow paper.. but i had a big hat on with ALIEN crossed out and circled. (a homemade paperhat) so I pretended I was taking another call and couldnt help her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter