Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Too many emails

Before I met this brand new boss of mine I thought that he sent too many emails.

Now I know he does and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

The other day, I thought all his stupid questions were just a bid to get to know me, and I played along.

Now I don't know what the point of all these emails are... But I really feel like saying "don't you have any work you should be doing?!" although I guess this wouldn't have much impact coming from me!

Today he's tried to draw me into an email conversation. I've sarcastically replied eight times now but I purposely haven't asked him any questions so that he doesn't have to reply, and yet he has. Over and over again... Grrrrrr...

I would like him to leave me alone now!

Pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!

I think I am already starting to prefer my old boss whom I never saw or heard from!!

For now I will take it that he is just being friendly and I'll quietly hope and pray that the emails stop...

I really hope it does stop or I'll have a new thing to moan about... Allen and the bare basics of this job have enough moaning potential for anyone, a new moaning subject is definitely not called for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter