Friday, October 14, 2005

Bad result

Unfortunately the meeting didn't quite go to plan..

I lied and she didn't sack me.

She said that she was really pleased with me, that I was doing really well and that everyone thinks I'm really nice.

I said that I was pleased too, that I think I'm doing really well and that I think everyone's really nice.. I just copied what she had said.

What a fool.

"Is there anything you would like to talk about?" She asked.

"No, no, everything is great" I replied.

I deserve everything I get.

To add insult to injury she actually said "I'm so glad you're happy, I was really worried that I might employ someone in the role who would get really bored".

As if doing nothing is enough to keep my brain active because I don't have enough of a brain to have to worry about not being stimulated - if you know what I mean. As if franking three bits of post, opening the door ten times (by pushing a button, I don't even have to get up) and signing for a delivery every now and again is enough to keep my mind occupied (and my eyes open).

Bloody cheek.

Atleast I'm getting paid. I'm sure there's many people out there who would like to get paid for quite literally doing nothing!

Why am I not one of them? Why did I not tell the truth? How can it only be 2pm??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter