Friday, November 11, 2005

And the new starter makes three

"This is our wonderful receptionist, Kim" Allen just said as he bounded around the corner followed rather too closely by his eager new starter.

"Anything you need to know, just ask because she's your gal!" he continued, gesturing towards me, coffee in hand. Somehow ignoring the Kim bit for a second, I wondered how he would know I was the 'gal' who knows everything you just have to ask. The most I have ever done for him is reluctantly pass him my sellotape dispenser, and tell him the price of a 1st class stamp.

What an idiot. I am really starting to detest that man. Now I'll have Allen, his wife and his protege doing it. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter