Thursday, October 20, 2005

Taste of bird poo

Allen's off again today so the email will have to wait. Although relieved, I'm also slightly perturbed as that was going to keep me busy for a while today. Now I am left with nothing to do whatsoever.

I'll have to think of something else to occupy the empty 9 hours that is my working day...

As nothing is happening I have nothing to report - apart from the fact that a small blob of bird poo landed on my bottom lip as I was walking to work this morning. Just a tiny bit, but it was definitely white. You always think "I really hope that was rain" when you feel little wet splats on your eyelids or cheeks, but when I felt this on my lip it didn't even cross my mind to pray that it was rain as I didn't consider for one moment that I could be that unlucky. Knowing my luck though (as I do), the bird was probably ill and in a few years time I will be uncovered as the dastardly person who spread bird flu in humans. I can see it now.

Straight after that unfortunate incident I ran out into the road right into the path of a speeding motorbike. I don't know why I was running and I don't know what I was thinking. Clearly I wasn't thinking. Getting bird poo in your mouth is bad, but its not that bad!

Needless to say I rinsed thoroughly once I got to work, and I relaxed with my bran flakes to settle my nerves.

I hope something good happens today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter