Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hi Jim

It's just been brought to my attention that perhaps Allen is equally as bored at work as me, and he's keeping a count too. I hadn't thought about that. His count may be for how many times he can call me Kim before I feel compelled to correct him.

Perhaps, like me, he has two counts. One for how many times I respond, like an idiot, to the name Kim, and one for how many times he manages to say it while others are present. If this is the case I am sure he gives himself bonus points for humiliating me publically.


...I'm thinking of calling him Jim.

(Very important note: I don't think that Allen can be quite as bored as me as I often see the shadow of his flailing lasso through the frosted window of his office. He's definitely having more fun in there than I'm having out here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter