Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Goodmorningamy!

"Goodmorningamy"

These were the words (which sounded like one long word) that I heard come out of Allen's mouth when he cheerily greeted me this morning.

Blimey! I thought that the unimaginable had happened while I had been away and he had somehow realised that my name was Amy.

"Motivation Kim, that's what I need" is what he said to me just now while flexing in the doorway to his office.

Looks like my ears were playing a cruel trick on me earlier.

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 2:01 pm , Blogger domestika said...

Maybe Allan is equally bored at work, and he's counting how many times he can call you Kim before you are driven to correcting him? (It is astonishing how very interesting I am finding all this, reading about your dull job instead of doing my own work.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter