Friday, November 11, 2005

Fly soup

I just spent my lunch hour going from book shop to book shop searching for a book that I am beginning to think doesn't actually exit.

I had only 15 minutes left for my lunch so I rushed to the nearby deli, bought some tomato soup, got blown into the graveyard (it's really windy, but the wind was behind me for once and was shoving me in the right direction), sat down on the usual bench (on a newspaper because it was slightly damp), opened up my steaming soup... and a fly landed in it.

I tried carefully taking it out with the lid of my cup but it just slipped right through the little sipping hole, and this time went further into the red swamp. I couldn't see it, so I couldn't get it out.

Being vegetarian, and therefore not eating animals, I didn't really fancy tomato and fly soup so I had to bin it...

Now I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!

1 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 4:51 pm , Blogger BastaEssereFelici said...

do you like horse? can I cook an horse for you? do you like "hot horse" (a BIG sandwich, with horse and cheese?)
MWOAHAHAHAHAHA (=rotfl)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter