Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Free lunch...

...Well, breakfast.

There's a big meeting again today. I've just watched a variety of croissants, fruit salads, freshly squeezed juice, blueberry muffins, carrot cake, Danish pastries and bananas all go in there. I'm hoping on a fruit salad going spare... I really fancy a croissant (to dip into my second hot chocolate of the day) but they are not individually wrapped and I don't fancy having a germ covered, man-handled pastry - even if it is free!* Mind you, a warm fruit salad may also be unappealing by the time it escapes the sweaty room - perhaps I will pass on the free breakfast all together!

*To make matters worse, I saw the cleaner putting them on the tray and she wasn't wearing gloves. I wonder if she came straight from cleaning the toilets to arranging to the croissants. The mood she was in this morning she probably spat or purposely sneezed on them to get back at the world which is so obviously against her. I'll definitely pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter