Friday, November 04, 2005

New World Record?

As I cannot stay awake any longer I thought I may as well give my tired eyes a rest.

Of course I don't want to get caught snoozing at my desk, so I have been timing how long I can keep my eyes closed before I chicken out and have to open them. This may sound a little sad, but it's actually strangely amusing.

My current record is only 4 seconds! I panic, and 4 is my max. I'm working on it though and aim to improve on my own World Record. I imagine that I hold the World Record in this because I can't see anyone else doing anything quite so sad. I will however check the net to see if there is an official record holder in this 'sport'.

In a way I hope there is, so that I have something to aspire to and to beat!

I just did a pathetic 2 seconds - it's actually a lot harder than you might think! I didn't realise people walked past my desk so regularly, evidently they do.

I shall work on my world record over the course of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter