Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Only half dressed

On my walk to work this morning, suddenly, out of the blue, it dawned on me that I was only half dressed!

I had my trousers on (luckily), shoes yes, coat yes... Top? No!

I realised that I had forgotten to put my top on! Very luckily for me, I was wearing a little white vest, but I had intended to wear that under a jumper (as extra insulation), not on its own!

As a major stroke of luck, my manky wooly cardie was still hanging on the back of my chair at my desk when I got in, so I'm wearing that now. It still hasn't made it home to be washed yet though, so I'm feeling pretty foolish and pretty festy! Better than wearing a summer outfit in the middle of winter though - and slightly more appropriate for work I imagine...

Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter