Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Zzzzzz

It's so cold that I am wearing my scarf at my desk - the only problem is, my scarf is keeping me nice and toasty which is making me super sleepy.

My eyes keep closing, they feel so heavy.

I don't know what I am going to do - I really need to snap out of it.

Half my brain is whispering 'give in to it and close them', the other half is saying 'you can't, you're at work'. Unfortunately it feels so good to keep them shut that the giving in option seems the most attractive.

I thought I'd read my book as it is super quiet here today (so there's no-one here to give me evil looks - as if I have committed a major sin), but the words keep jumping all over the page and I'm not taking it in properly.

I've tried a large caffeine intake and that hasn't worked.

Five minutes sleeping in the toilets is the only thing that I can think of. Just so long as 5 quick minutes doesn't turn in to 30 glorious ones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter