Thursday, November 24, 2005

Covered in tea

Yuk.

I got in early again today. I didn't mean to but somehow it just happened.

Commenced my morning routine of coat off, PC on and into the kitchen for my hot chocolate. This all went fine.

When I got back to my desk though, the cleaner was just putting my phone down and was laughing hysterically.

Oh the hilarity of her being on the phone to her friend, still having tea in her mouth and spitting it out all over my phone and desk. Oh how funny that she just walked off laughing without cleaning it up.

Not funny.

It's disgusting.

I've had to clear up her spat out tea and I feel violated. It was on my mouse, my keyboard, the mousemat, desk and phone.

Gross.

Strike two now goes against her name on my list of hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter