Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Not a bad selection of free grub

I was starting to panic there for a minute as all of the food was gone from the meeting room by the time that I got back from my lunch...

Not that I am hungry though. Far from it actually. I had two toasted cheese sandwiches and an unusually large iced chelsea bun for my lunch (It turned out to be a bit too much stodge for me and I feel incredibly sleepy now...) It was just that I had been waiting, so patiently, all morning.

However, the panic is over. I have successfully managed to pocket two strawberry smoothies, two vanilla yogurt smoothies and a massive muffin. I'm not at all sure about the muffin as it looks like it has poppy seeds in the icing, but Laura told me to take it and bin it of it wasn't nice! So I did! I'll blame her - I don't need telling twice.

Now I'm just going to do one more scout about to see if there are any free cans of coke! I fancy an ice cold can of free 'soft drink with vegetable extracts' (always sounds so unappetising). Ahhh, there is a lot to be said for days when there are big meetings... Even if it does mean that I have to push the door release button more frequently throughout the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counter